Thursday, March 10, 2011

THE DREAM 2010

THE DREAM 2010 The dream started with people and they were complaining about the weather,in some places it was to cold,hot,or raining. So the decision was made to go to the other side,and see what is going on over there. And when we got to ...the other side,...we started heading north. And the firrst thing we see was tornado funnels, and they were not touching the ground yet. Then the next wave came and they were now touching the ground. And now the tornados were forming legs and arms,then there was a swarm of tornados like a gigantic army. I told the group we need to leave, there were just so many. So we left,but now they were branching off and some were following us. I said we need to seperate so we might escape. I ended up in a transparent glass like room with other people in it. I thought it was safe in there. Now the tornados were targeting an individual and the tornados would go and smash through and get to the individual and they would be destroyed. I decided i'm not staying in this room. I went out and I saw what look what look like something sucking the life blood out of a person. I said i'm not staying here,so I ran back into the transparent glass room. I saw that I had been spotted,so I hurried to close the door and this creature tried to open the door. I was able to close the door and lock it,then I realized the other door was open. I ran as fast as I could,the creature also was running to the door,I got to the door just before the creature. I shut the door and locked it, and then all of a sudden next to me was a very tall figure of a person and then the dream ended. I will share in the next installment what the Holy Spirit told me the dream meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment