Thursday, April 14, 2011

"THE DREAM 2010,WHAT IF!"

Thomas Miracle
" Storm Warning" 4-14-2011
LIVE TODAY AS IF YOU WERE GOING TO DIE A MARTYR THIS EVENING!!!!!!!{Charles de Foucald}[KILLED BY Senussi rebels,Tamanrasset,Algeria-1916].....What a powerful statement,it's like the saying," LIVE THIS DAY AS IF IT WAS YOUR LAST" I know in myself this is an area I struggle with,I try and do recognize I'm one breath and one heartbeat from eternity,but still there is a part of me that say's another day as usual. So let's ask the question,"What if"this was the last of FREEDOM," You were about to me arrested and persecuted and possibly tortured and abused for being a Christian and you are now under sharia LAW. And now you are seperated from husband or wife and the childern you love,no more freedom.no job,friends,all that is your normal lifestyle is gone. No more local fellowship in your place of worship,no bible study or prayer meetings all gone. And now there is no Pastor,Teacher,or Evangelist with you or that you can call,no internet,no Facebook,and most important of no BIBLE. All you have now is what you have inside you and of course you have the Spirit of Christ inside you. So now that this has happened have you read and studied God's word and sought the Lord with all your Heart,have you prayed and fasted and let the Holy Spirit crucify the flesh with it's affections and lusts. Have you put on the Full ARMOR OF GOD on and and are you so full of God's word that out of you flows rivers of LIVING WATER of the Righteousness and Holiness of God and when people see you they see the Christ of Glory instead of you. And does God's love flow so much in your life that you will be able to forgive the ones who have done this serious unjustice to you. And will you be like the Apostle paul who said in Acts 20:24 BUT NONE OF THESE THINGS MOVE ME,NEITHER DO i COUNT MY LIFE DEAR UNTO MYSELF,SO THAT I MIGHT FINISH MY COURSE WITH JOY,AND THE MINISTRY.WHICH I RECEIVED OF THE LORD JESUS,TO TESTIFY THE GOSPEL OF THE GRACE OF GOD. I know God is in control,but what if we have to go through what other Brothers and Sisters have had to suffer and go through. I hope I don't or anybody else has to go through this,but even now there are people that are,and so the question deserves an answer between Almighty God and you,WHAT IF,WHAT IF!!! Have I allowed the Holy Spirit of the Living God to prepare me and have me ready in Christ for such a time as this for His Glory,Praise,and Honor. That I might be a LIVING SACRIFICE,HOLY and ACCEPTABLE before God which is my reasonable service.Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment