Tuesday, January 14, 2014

PRAY FOR A NINEVEH MOMENT-A NINEVEH MOVE OF GOD.....

PRAY FOR A NINEVEH MOMENT-A NINEVEH MOVE OF GOD.....

January 11, 2014 at 7:26pm
I was in my time of prayer and worship before the Lord......

I have heard the cries of my people. I Am a God of great Grace, and Mercy and Compassion. I Am not willing that any soul perish, but that all will come to repentance. I will let America Reap what it has Sown and put them in the Winepress of God. And even as I sent the Prophet Jonah to announce the destruction of Nineveh. Then the people of Nineveh. Set their Heart on Me and Cried in sackcloth and ashes and Fasted before Me. I showed Mercy and did not pass final judgment at that time on Nineveh.

I will that My people will PRAY and CRY out for a NINEVEH MOMENT, an NINEVEH MOVE of God. And as I showed Mercy to Nineveh, so will I show Mercy to America, and I will bring Judgment for the sins of America. But I will not bring America to it's full end, NOT YET.

I give this Warning to America and all the Nations of the land. The End is Fast Approaching and you are Running out of Time. I AM going to bring a full end of this Age.

Repent and Turn to Me and ask for forgiveness of your sins while there is still Time.......

"Given by The Holy Spirit of the Only True and Living God to Min. Thomas Miracle for the Body of Christ and to All"........

No comments:

Post a Comment