Tuesday, January 14, 2014

WATCHMAN-WATCHMAN.....WHAT OF THE NIGHT-WHAT OF THE NIGHT!!!!

December 27, 2013 at 9:04pm

WATCHMAN-WATCHMAN.....WHAT OF THE NIGHT-WHAT OF THE NIGHT...

 I was on the Midnight Watch during our turn at World Harvest Church in Yuma to be a part of Light the Fire in the Arizona Churches.....When the Holy Spirit spoke these words in my spirit....And as the Holy Spirit revealed to me what those words meant....There was a Holy Awareness that was quickened in me. In Isaiah 21 this is about the Babylonian empire coming to its end by the Persian-Mede empire. And Jehovah shows to Isaiah around 200 years before the end of this empire. The Watchman was put on his post or assignment and this question was being asked....The Watchman's response is the Morning comes and so does the Night.....And what I believe that meant was daylight comes and you still exist but when the night comes your power of rule of dominion and strength and invincibility will be over. Never again to rise FOREVER...And that is exactly what happened to the Babylonian empire...And then the Holy Spirit fast-forwards me to the hour we are in and says this to me..." As it was for natural Babylon so shall it be for the spiritual Babylon...I have heard the cryings and prayers of my people for a great Awakening and a Powerful move of my Holy Spirit...And I will bring that season of My Glory on all inhabitants of Earth...And I will Stir many hearts and I will bring great Conviction and an Outpouring of my Love and Compassion and whosoever comes to me I WILL IN NO WISE CAST OUT...And those who are truly READY and are the PRAYER WARRIORS will go to the Front lines...For they are Soldiers that are Battle Tested and are Battle Ready...I will Manifest a greater anointing on there lives for Signs,Miracles, and Wonders...And those who are on the Front Lines will Protect and Support and Defend those who are not on the front lines,but have My Grace on their lives, "by Prayer and Fasting"...And when this season is over, then the Night will come on this world. And then eternal Night comes for those who chose to love darkness. And eternal Light will come to those who walk in My Light and Love and are covered and washed by the Blood of the Lamb........
SO GET READY-SEIZE THE MOMENT-AND BE AT YOUR POST OF ASSIGNMENT....IN CHRIST GET READY FOR YOUR GREATEST VICTORY---FOR THE TIME IS AT HAND......Blessings-Shalom......
Given by the Holy Spirit of the Living God thru Min. Thomas Miracle to the Body of Christ and to all those who are able to receive......

No comments:

Post a Comment