Tuesday, January 14, 2014

THE WINEPRESS OF GOD and THE SPIRIT OF PHARAOH ON AMERICA........

THE WINEPRESS OF GOD and THE SPIRIT OF PHARAOH ON AMERICA

January 6, 2014 at 5:15pm
While I was in prayer, I was thanking the Lord for the Year of the Open Door and the Supernatural and thanking the Lord for the great things that are going to happen in 2014. And I heard these words in my spirit,

 "THE WINEPRESS OF GOD"....And I said, "Wait a minute I'm not even thinking in this direction". Then I hear, "  THERE IS A SPIRIT OF PHARAOH ON AMERICA AND I AM GOING TO BREAK IT".

 I AM going to let America Reap what it has Sown, I AM will let them get caught in all their cunning craftiness and their wicked devices. And America and all who call me, "Lord Lord and Do Not the Things I Say WILL be Put in this Winepress". And I will squeeze them and all their man-made plans will fall apart before their Eyes. But those who are Mine will Not, they will see this. And as it was when My people were in bondage to Egypt and Pharaoh and brought the plagues upon the land of Egypt. Those who were in Zoan in the Land of Goshen, "I AM" protected them. And there will be a response of retaliation from those who are in this Winepress[Exodus 5:5-8].

 My people Do Not Fear or Worry, Trust Me. Be Strong in the Lord and in the Power of His Might, Stay Strong in My Faith and My Holy Word and with Burning Passionate Prayer and Fasting. So be READY...for those who are in the Winepress will cry and call out to Me and I will hear, and I will Birth and Bring Forth the next Great Awakening........

Given by the Holy Spirit of the Living God to Min. Thomas Miracle to the Body of Christ and to Whosoever the Lord will call.............

No comments:

Post a Comment